Setting Up Your Freshbooks Integration
Freshbooks is an accounting and invoicing tool. You can learn more or sign up by visiting their website:
We offer integration with Freshbooks. Here are a few of the key features of this integration:
- You can turn your accepted proposals into invoices with just one click
- You can import and export client information between Bidsketch and Freshbooks
- You can view Freshbooks invoices directly in Bidsketch
Setting Up Your Integration
To set up your Freshbooks integration, first log in to Bidsketch. Click on your account settings and go to the “API & Integration" tab. Click on the “New Integration" button. Underneath the Freshbooks logo, click "Start" to get started.
You'll be prompted to choose your account type and to click "Start" again.
Enter your FreshBooks login information, and click "Log in."
From here you'll be taken to a verification form. You can choose to check the "import contacts" box, and click "save."
Once you've completed this step, you'll be successfully set up with your new Freshbooks Integration!
Converting Your Proposals Into Invoices
You can create an invoice for your proposal with just the click of a button. To do this, go to the details page of the proposal (by clicking on the title). From the proposal details page, click on the “add invoice" button.
If you click this button a modal will pop up, allowing you to create an invoice.
Importing Your Clients from FreshBooks
There are two ways that you can import client information from Freshbooks into Bidsketch:
1. During the initial integration setup, by selecting the “import contacts" box, or
2. By manually syncing your Freshbooks integration.