Setting Up Your Salesforce Integration
Salesforce is a customer management tool. You can learn more or sign up by visiting their website:
We offer integration with Salesforce. Here are a few of the key features of this integration:
- You can convert Salesforce opportunities to proposals
- Update Salesforce opportunities when a proposal is accepted
- Import Salesforce contacts directly into Bidsketch
Here's a rundown of how you can set up and take advantage of the features offered by this integration:
Setting Up Your Integration
To set up your Salesforce integration, go to your account settings and click on the “API & Integration" tab. Then click on the “New Integration" button. Underneath the Salesforce logo click "Start" to get started:
From here you'll be taken to a verification form. Designate your closing date deadline, check the "import contacts" box, and click "save."
Your integration will now be working!
Turning Your Opportunities Into Proposals
You can create a proposal from any of your Salesforce opportunities with just the click of a button. To do this, click on the "Salesforce" tab from your main dashboard, and select "Create Proposal."
Importing Your Clients from Salesforce
There are two ways that you can import client information from Salesforce into Bidsketch:
1. During the initial integration setup, by selecting the “Import Contacts" box, or
2. Manually syncing your Salesforce integration after it's set up by clicking on the "sync clients" button next to the integration.